RED/NIR light therapy ideal for salons, clinics and home to help with skin issues, lymphatic system, muscle pains, bones and joints.
RED/NIR Table Top Light Path LED
Red light therapy is the therapeutic science of utilising red and infrared light wavelengths to assist with the treatment of health conditions and promote general well-being. this table top is ideal for home, salons and clinics. It is easy to move around, as it can be put on a table, the flo0r or hang on a door.
- Increases cell energy production.
- Anti-ageing effects on the skin.
- Helps decrease inflammation.
- Increases antioxidant defenses.
- Speeds wound healing.
- Helps increases brain health and performance.
- Supports muscle strength/growth.
- Improves hormonal health.
- Supports the lymphatic system and bones.
- For skin issues.
- For muscles, bones, organs and glands.
- We recommend consulting with your healthcare provider prior to use if you believe you are sensitive to light.
- Cold and allergy medications, pain medications, and medications used to treat infections might cause light sensitivity.
- If you are pregnant, haven suspicious or cancerous lesions, recently had a steroid injection or use topical steroids, if you experience discomfort or have a concern about the device, stop use and contact your healthcare provider.
Size: 14 x 10 x 3
- 78 bulbs / 156 diodes.
- double chip–2 diodes per bulb for greater overall coverage.
- Wavelengths: 660 and 850 (simultaneous or switch between red/nir).
- Irradiance: 126mw/ cm2 at 6 in.
- Power: 5W bulb capacity. 2.1W outpuLens angle: 30 degrees —more focused energy, with typical 60 or 90 degree angles, more energy is lost.
- Iron casing—for increased durability and longevity.
- Includes stand, door/wall mount, goggles.
- Modular Capability: Stack and connect panels to create larger coverage.
- No flicker.
- EMF: 0 ut. at 6 inches.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.